Innovation and development are two of Foxconn’s greatest strengths.
We are the number one firm in terms of providing comprehensive solutions for our customer, from the development of software applications through to web-based technical solutions and design. Intelligent applications that support successful business in companies. Challenges in the form of specific requirements from a customer needing a custom-designed system. And the cherry on the cake – design to aid marketing in the sponsoring company.
We are looking for a creative Electrical Engineer to work on all project stages from research and development to design and manufacture support, through to installation and final commissioning. The goal is to design and fabricate electrical systems in areas such as IoT, energy storage systems and smart building automation.
• Designs and develops new electrical systems
• Evaluates electrical systems, products, components by applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
• Develops electrical solutions by studying customer requirements, researching, planning and evaluating outcomes.
• Designs for manufacture by ensuring that manufacture and assembly processes are considered during system planning.
• Prepares technical reports and specifications for electrical systems and components.
• Develops electrical schematic drawings and maintains component libraries
• Provides engineering technical support to clients and project managers.
• Ensures system safety and company reputation by recognising and complying with relevant directives and standards.
• Ensures proper integration of equipment by following manufacturer's instructions.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
• At least 3 years of industrial experience in Electrical and Energy Engineering
• Experience with electrical CAD design and documentation (e.g. SolidWorks 2D, ELCAD, or similar)
• A strong understanding of electrical engineering principles and standards of electrical design
• Knowledge of decentralised power sources and alternative energy systems
• Willingness to research and develop new technologies and innovations
• Knowledge in PLC automation and programming is an advantage
• Ability to work well both individually as well as within an team
• Technical writing skills
• Competency in Microsoft Office programs
• Fluent in oral and written English
Foxconn DRC offers its employees a flexible, supportive and innovative working environment. Since we respect and value our employees’ independence and creativity, we provide a pleasant and uncomplicated workplace atmosphere that allows talent to evolve freely.
• Employment in an expanding international company
• Strong opportunities for professional, personal and career development
• Extra week of holiday
• Meal vouchers
• Snack at work - coffee, tea, bottled water
• Contribution to pension insurance
• SIM card with company tariff
• Possibility of home office
• Flexible working hours
• Technical, soft and language skills trainings
Informace o pozici
K Žižkovu 851/4, 190 00 Praha-Vysočany, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Telefon: +420 725 778 130