Formally, Foxconn4Tech Ltd was created on 27 August 2015.The main goal of the company is the development and deployment of smart industrial solutions in automation, robotics with the use of advanced, new and future technologies, including big data analytics. Foxconn 4Tech designed an advanced Industrial-IoT platform will allow to connect physical devices, enterprise applications with use of Cloud solutions. It allows easy upgrade of any older technologies, integration to new, and to the “state of the art” level delivering increase efficiency and productivity in producing products or services.
Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer
For our data science team we are looking for a data scientist/machine learning engineer. We are building models and analytics for the next generation of smart factories and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) devices.
There are many interesting problems to work on: how to build reliable statistical/machine learning models and then how to get the results back to the factory floor and act on them. Our main areas of interest are application of deep learning technologies in the area of image and video recognition (for example for quality control and product classification), time series prediction from IoT sensors and many other data science tasks.
You will be working with skilled software and hardware and experts from robotics and mechatronics and come into touch with a large variety of projects and technologies including cutting edge machine learning/deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow…) and big data platforms.
We think IoT and robots are much more interesting than optimizing online ads or detecting shoe brands in pictures, right?
• Exploratory analysis, data cleaning & visualization
• Feature engineering, model building, training and evaluation
• Productionalization of machine learning applications
• Our areas of research:
o Image and video recognition (object detection, quality control)
o Time series analysis (IoT sensors), predictive models
o Advanced Process Control with Deep Learning (reinforcement learning)
o Analysis of misc. business/industrial data (descriptive statistics, modelling)
• Depending on your interest & temperament: presentation and interfacing with customers, data science project management
• Data Science software stack
o (preferred) Python – numpy/scipy/matplotlib/sklearn/pandas/…
o (possible) R – tidyverse/ggplot2/caret/…
• Good overview of machine learning & statistics and curiosity to learn more
• Software engineering skills (Linux, shell scripting, version control, Docker)
• Usage SQL and NoSQL databases
Big advantage if you have any of these:
• Practical experience with Deep Learning Frameworks: TensorFlow/Keras (pytorch, Theano)
• Practical experience with other state-of-the art machine learning algorithms (xgboost, gbm, random forest etc.)
• Experience with “classical” computer vision (filters, edge detectors, denoising, etc.)
• Experience with the Hadoop/streaming stack: Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Kafka etc.
Informace o pozici
K Žižkovu 813/2, 190 00 Praha-Vysočany, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Angličtina (středně pokročilá)
Telefon: +420 725 778 130