SAP Delivery Manager (f/m)
Foxconn CZ is an accomplished global leader in full-scale IT solutions and its production activities range from consumer electronics to communication and electronic device components. The Foxconn client portfolio features renowned companies of world - wide significance.
Software Delivery Department is looking for a SAP Delivery Manager, who will be responsible for people management from performance, motivation to planning vacation and capacities.
Would you enjoy being a part of a multi-cultural company where you manage and handle various exciting projects and teams? We have started S4Hanna project and you and your team will be part of it. If you have at least 3 years of leadership experience do not hesitate and send your CV to us!
As a SAP Delivery Manager you will lead, develop and coach a multicultural and multinational team. You are expected to build a high performing and highly engaged and collaborative team. You will manage external vendors both offshore and local to ensure there is enough capacity to deliver the projects.
• People management including people development, coaching, motivating team members, hiring and support new team members.
• Manage salary structure, planning and evidence vacation, attendance, shift/capacity of the team.
• Ensure the team stays challenged, focused and motivated in delivering top solutions.
• Work with functional experts, project managers and business team on technology delivery status updates, establish prioritization and issue escalation.
• Minimum of 5 years of people management experience or 3 years of experience of technical leadership.
• An ability to work with senior management.
• An ability to work under pressure and manage clients' expectations effectively.
• Advanced spoken and written English.
• Good negotiation, presentation and excellent communication skills.
• Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
• Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups.
• Stable and strong society, work in a friendly multi-cultural environment.
• Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
• Flexibility and autonomy to innovate and shape work.
• Open communication in a team of experienced colleagues.
• Possibility of working from home.
• Benefits: company car, notebook, mobile phone, discounts on mobile and data services for employees and their families, 25 days of holiday, system of optional benefits so-called Cafeteria, contribution to pension insurance, company fitness, company canteen, ….!!
Informace o pozici
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Mobilní telefon, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, kafetérie
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Angličtina (středně pokročilá)
U Zámečku 27
532 01 Pardubice
Telefon: +420 734 269 893